Q & A / Hairdreams QUIKKIES
Getting certified in Hairdreams Quikkies was inspiring and created a foundation that I couldn't resist. This system is QUICK and EASY. I can apply a 4 inch piece of premium tape in minutes to volumize or lengthen a specific area. This game changing application has allowed me to become extremely versatile with my business.
Here are some commonly asked questions:
1. PRICING? How much should I budget for this service?
-Each client and application is different. Your GOALS are the most important factor. Each packet includes 3 complete attachments. A basic volumizing treatment requires 1-3 packets. A FULL volumizing and lenghting treatment requires 3-6 packets. Each packet is $150 including installation.
2. LONGEVITY? How long do Hairdreams Quikkies last?
-An application can last anywhere from 7-10 weeks depending on home care maintenance and daily activities.
2. TIME? How long does it take to apply Hairdreams Quikkies?
-The application takes anywhere from 1-2 hours.
3. DAMAGE? Is this extension application damage FREE?
- I cannot guarantee that your extensions will be damage free. 95 percent of my clients follow home care maintenance and have a successful experience with absolutely NO damage AT ALL. If you are neglectful with your hair now and don't maintain your current set of locks, extensions will not be the right fit for you.
Can I use my regular shampoo and conditioner?
- Yes! Quikkies are extremely versatile with your everyday shampoo and conditioner.
Rule #1 Avoid conditioner on your attachment.
Gel, mousse, and leave-ins?
- Avoid the attachment zone and apply your products from mid shaft to ends.
Can I wear ponytails, buns, and braids?
- Yes! Absolutely, I create a comfortable application and enough space around your hairline to accomodate all of your daily styles.
What is the best way to style the extensions?
First, apply a leave-in heat protectant. Both a cream or spray will work great. Holding the attachment, brush your hair from bottom to the top working out tangles. Blow dry 80 percent of the moisture out then smooth with a brush. I recommend using a bigger brush. Keep HIGH heat away from the attachment.
6. TRAVELING? Does the ocean and pool affect the extensions?
- Yes! The salt and chlorine may dry out your extensions. Make sure to use a leave in conditioner before hitting the water. When you are done playing, towel dry and apply again.