Kaitlyn F / Bay Harbor Yacht Club
- This dryer is my GO-TO. Its budget friendly and light weight!
- This is my absolute FAVORITE size. I create both small and big waves with this iron. Smaller sections = smaller curl. Bigger sections = bigger curl.
- This set has changed my styling life. It comes with 6 brushes for 69.95! (11.65 per brush!) They are professional quality and are extremely versatile.
- 3.99 for 12. Complete STEAL.
- 4 universal styling combs. Essential for ALL looks.
- ONE: On damp hair- apply the texture gel evenly. I use a dime size amount, work in the roots and brush throughly with a Wet Brush.
- TWO: Remove 50 percent of the moisture and blow-out with BabylissPRO dryer(listed above) with a round brush.
- THREE: Starting from the bottom CLIP in extensions.
- FOUR: Spray each section of the hair evenly with Not Your Mothers Texturizing Sea Salt Spray. Brush throughly with a Wet Brush.
- FIVE: Curl each section using the BabylissPRO 1 inch curling iron.
- SIX: Backcomb creating volume on top.
- SEVEN: Pin curls in a bun like shape and work the top hair into the back section.
- EIGHT: Spray Moroccan oil over completed look! Experience a STRONG hold with no residue! It will always leave the hair looking shiny and finished.