Nicole R / Detroit
GIRL BOSS @14carrot_goals
TODAY- I'm highlighting Nicole's hair journey: tools, products, and extensions!
(Click product for direct link)
- This dryer is my GO-TO. Its budget friendly and light weight!
- This is my absolute FAVORITE size. I create both small and big waves with this iron. Smaller sections = smaller curl. Bigger sections = bigger curl.
- This set has changed my styling life. It comes with 6 brushes for 69.95! (11.65 per brush!) They are professional quality and are extremely versatile.
- 3.99 for 12. Complete STEAL.
- 4 universal styling combs. Essential for ALL looks.
- ONE: On damp hair- apply the texture gel evenly. I use a dime size amount, work in the roots and brush throughly with a Wet Brush.
- TWO: Remove 50 percent of the moisture and blow-out with BabylissPRO dryer(listed above) with a round brush.
- THREE: Starting from the bottom CLIP in extensions. (Backcomb each section prior to installing any kind of clip-in.)
- FOUR: Spray each section of the hair evenly with Not Your Mothers Texturizing Sea Salt Spray. Brush throughly with a Wet Brush. This product will give HOLD while creating texture.
- FIVE: Divide the back into four sections. Curl each section going AWAY from the face and leaving out 1/2-3/4 inch of the ends.
- SIX: Divide the front into two sections. Divide sections in half.
- SEVEN: Backcomb lightly and smooth.
- EIGHT: Spray Moroccan oil over completed look! Experience a STRONG hold with no residue! It will always leave the hair looking shiny and finished.