Social Media Start KIT
Building a Business with SOCIAL MEDIA
TODAY- I'm sharing my BASIC steps to get started, applications I can't live without and how I built my Pinterest monthly views from 100 to 28.5K in 6 months.
1. BUILD a personal page that is clean and professional.
2. POST a profile picture that is engaging.
3. DELETE any pictures that don't represent your lifestyle or brand.
3. HIDE albums from the past that won't engage your audience. Being PRESENT is important.
3. BUILD presence. POST positive, engaging information. Positive energy + positive vibes + positive views = positive reviews.
4. SHARE and SUPPORT what you believe it. Engage in positive reinforcement. #REPOST! Positive posts = positive followers.
5. UNFRIEND negativity. (Yes, I said it.) FRIEND those who support you.
1. CLICK pages header (left side).
2. CLICK create a page.
3. SELECT type of page.
4. FILL OUT business category, name & address (if you have a location).
5. BUILD a description that is authentic.
6. CONNECT all social media accounts.
7. ADD albums that represent your work.
8. POST pictures that are clean and engaging.
9. ENGAGE your followers on your profile page and invite them to "like" your business page.
10. STAY consistent. Posting every week will keep your followers engaged and present.
11. AUTHORIZE your page.
- Page Verification
12. TRACK Insights.
1. PERSONAL IG is intimate.
2. BUSINESS IG is professional.
3. CREATE a business page by clicking on edit profile.
4. CLICK try Instagram business tools.
5. CONNECT your Facebook Business page.
6. OPEN notes in your phone and list your BIO in a vertical order.
• Hairdreams™ Educator
• Extension Specialist
• Bridal Connoisseur
7. EDIT profile.
8. COPY and PASTE into your bio.
9. ADD your website.
10. CONTACT information: Fill in business information
- Contact Options
10. BUILD an engaging, consistent GRID. Same filter, same pattern + photography.
1. Personal Pinterest is intimate.
2. Business Pinterest is Professional!
3. Start HERE: https://business.pinterest.com/en
4. JOIN as a business.
4. CREATE a profile.
- Click settings
- Fill in business account basics
- Fill in profile- business name, picture of your logo and ABOUT YOU!
- Confirm your website
5. BUILD boards that represent your BRAND/business.
6. HIT + (upper right corner) upload image.
7. SELECT board.
8. Pinterest Business ADS have to be created on a computer.
9. HOVER over a picture/PIN and the PROMOTE button will appear.
10. FILL in:
- Campaign Name
- Destination URL: Where do you want your traffic to FLOW? Website? Facebook? Instagram?
- Daily Budget: I always do between 5/10 dollars and run my campaign from Friday-Sunday.
- Key Word Targeting: Key words drive traffic. ADD words that represent your campaign.
11. OR HIT + (right hand corner) and CREATE AD. Click the call to action that best suits your vision.
12. TRACK your Analytics!
CLICK below for inspiration!
2. WORD SWAG
3. INSTA SIZE
4. COLOR STORY
6. GETTY IMAGES
7. PIC TAP GO
8. PS EXPRESS