I created this tutorial to help women understand the foundation of a curl SET. Setting your curls allows them to cool down, enhancing the way your hair looks and feels. This simple step-by-step walkthrough will guide you into a successful experience!
CLICK any picture to view the FULL tutorial!
STEP BY STEP
Steps 1-7 are optional
- SHAMPOO twice with Pureology Hydrate or desired shampoo.
- CONDITION ends with Pureology Condition or desired conditoner.
- APPLY Loreal Professional - Tecni.Art Volume Envy Extra Strong Volumizing Mousse at your roots.
- APPLY Loreal Serie Expert Sealing Repair Lipidium Double Serumat on your ends.
- BLOW-DRY 70 percent of the moisture.
- BRUSH thoroughly with a Wet Brush.
- BLOW-DRY 100 percent and style with a round brush or desired tool.
- SECTION off front.
- DIVIDE back into six sections.
- DIVIDE right side into two sections.
- DIVIDE left side into two sections.
- Curl with Hot Tools 1.5 inch - 2 inch iron.
- Smaller curling iron = smaller curls
- Bigger curling iron = bigger curls
- Curl, TWIST, clip.
- REPEAT same pattern.
- Let curls COOL.
- REMOVE clips & flat iron frizz.
- WATCH the FULL tutorial to see the finished look!
(ALL PRODUCTS LISTED BELOW)
PRODUCTS + TOOLS
4 packs of HAIRDREAMS QUIKKIES